- Skype, Zoom, or video conferencing provides options for keynotes, small group conferencing with teachers from a grade level, subject area, or focus topic. Barbara has presented interactive sessions ranging from 1-4 hours.
- Live sessions are also perfect for leaders or leadership teams for planning sessions, coaching, or ongoing sessions for monitoring and adjustment of staff development.
- Focused webinars can serve as an introduction to concepts such as rigor, rigor and remote learning, or motivation and student engagement. Appropriate for teachers, leaders, or a mixed group.
- Follow-up live and on-demand webinars are customized to the needs of the school or district.
- Webinar series presented over the course of a year allow for an ongoing focus on an issue or challenges.
- Author chats provide options for additional information or question and answer sessions.
- Another option is online facilitation of book studies.
All professional development is customized to your needs. These topics provide a starting point.
- Rigor in the Remote Learning Classroom
- Rigor is NOT a Four Letter Word
- Differentiation in the Rigorous Classroom
- Rigorous Assessments
- Motivating Struggling Learners; Straategies for Success
- Rigor Made Easy (with focus areas of either math, science, language arts, or social studies for the grade span of your choice)
- Rigorous Strategies for the MTSS/RTI Classroom
- Rigorous Schools and Classrooms
- Seven Strategies for School Improvement