BARBARA'S BOOKS AND STUDY GUIDES
Available in PAPERBACK, E-BOOK, and BUNDLED
Barbara offers over 18 books and study guides on today's most pressing educational challenges. Her books are known for including concrete examples to paint a picture in the reader's mind of what he or she can do tomorrow to improve his or her classroom and/or school, including:
- Practical strategies that can be implemented tomorrow.
- Ideas built on compelling research and a proven track record in the classroom.
- Approach dedicated to the practical supported by the empirical evidence.
- A straightforward, casual manner that invites readers to relax and imagine using the ideas tomorrow.
- Study guides to facilitate implementations of ideas and guidance to facilitate productive, interactive book studies.
To view books, please click the category on the left. You'll find information on the contents of the book, as well as ordering information.
FREE activity templates and Facilitator's Guides are available for download on our FREE Resources page. You'll even find a guide Barbara created to help conduct any book study!